I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Spirit



You may need to click on this pic to make it larger..
Tonight Jame's spirit came to visit me..I had to try and take a pic of course.
Hes often here on a full moon,the one he gave me 3 yrs ago.
I can see him clearing showing through the olive branches.He loved that tree.
Its a white thin shadow ...
Hi James :)Thanks for stopping bye.Love you x0x0x0

posted by butterflies @ 11:32 PM

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

OMG!!! I can see him, too. That is just so AWESOME!!. It is nice that he zips by during the full moon which is so meaningful to you both. What a statement that love never dies.

Thanks for sharing the photo. It blessed my day!!


Blessed be...

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I'm glad for the love the two of you have.

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Ravn... said...

thats so beautiful ...
A wonderful photot:)

Love...

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger country girl said...

Amazing photo. It's never easy to lose someone, but at least you get a wonderful visit now and then.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing picture. What an amazing occurance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003