I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Visitor.


This beautiful native woodpigeon came to visit today.It sat on the fence for hrs..
Just peacefully sitting there and being a part of the garden.
I love the colors and James knew that they were my favourites.
I feel blessed today,knowing that he never forgot us and will be with us always.

And I feel honored to have all of you in my life.You all are my strength.

posted by butterflies @ 10:28 PM

5 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Sometimes God uses the birds of the field to remind us we are loved and cared for.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You are the Blessing in my life every day!! Such a beautiful bird bringing a beautiful message.

I love you!!


Blessed be...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Ravn... said...

O know..I had a bird that came to my window everymorning at the same time...it sat at the exagt same spot and looked at me tipping his head..he was tiny and I havent seen other birds like him around here...I had a feeling he was trying to tell me something...but i never got the message :(
What do u think?

love Ravn

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Ravn... said...

A little writing misshap...it shall be U know in the beginning...not O know...lol

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Lovely, I love this bird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003