I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Applebees YEAH

I had a wonderful night tonight:)
We walked into Applebees and there was a sign and balloons.For US.
They gave us some presents...I cried...they gave us a Harley Clock and some Harley coasters.There were balloons ...its gorgeous.I have loved these ppl.Adored them.I have shared everything with them.I told them when James cancer was diagnosed,when he decided to not have treatment.I have talked to them and shared my problems with them.I have cried and I have laughed.These are my people...apart from the biker community,these are the friends that I eat with.They KNOW what I eat.They serve me and I love them.
Suz and Rick share a bottle of white ziffendale.Suz is friendly and funny and pretty.Rick loves her.She loves him.We eat together.
Elaine even came and Danny! Even the Captain was there.he has just bought his new chick some new tits...42DD.She was so happy cos she won the wet teeshirt competition last week at bike week...whatever..............
I want all my investor friends to buy into an Applebees franchise in NZ.Its a million bucks but its worth it.I adore the food...and the staff...I would import Tara and Aoron and Eric and Dustin.I love them.

posted by butterflies @ 2:30 PM

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a send off then.. sounds grand.. balloons and balloons, hehe. gotta love balloons

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

SOunds like you had a great time with great friends. It's nice to have such wodnerful people supporting you and James

Yes! AN Applebees in NZ would be awesome!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray and hope that you will have a long life together.
You deserve to have some fun!Love
Jo Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003