I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

SNOWING in spring

OH Lordy..its snowing in Amarillo Texas today!! 5 inches...its cold here too.
Its spring and now we have a frost warning...cover the plants the weatherman says.
Its cold and I have posted all my winter clothes to NZ in preparation for the NZ winter but its still cold here.
But we went and bought some nice sheets today to take to NZ,,380 thread count..egyptian sheets.Heh..Who would have known?..
I dont know why Im thinking of bed....

posted by butterflies @ 3:17 PM

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You will love to come back to the winter here in NZ.

It's cool, and perfect!! Although it has been pretty wet recently.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Hey, those 380 ct cotton sheets are the BEST-Phil has some. Lovely sleeping.
WOW winter in NZ-I knew that,but just hadn't stopped to think that while I am sweltering here in OK you will be cool & comfy in NZ.
See you soon. Thinking about coming up on Sat. the 14th.
Love ya...

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Yay..that will be great D..we will love to see you and look forward to it girlfriend:)

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the cheery entry. you sheets sound heavenly. I miss snow, we don't get it here, 'cept maybe once a year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003