I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, May 06, 2005

Exhausted

I cant believe how exhausted and tired I am.Packing all my stuff,sorting out everything.We had a garage sale on the weekend and had hordes of ppl and got rid of most of our stuff.Ive had to get rid of half of my clothes cos I simply cant take everything with me.Ive begun to realise that material possessions are a hassle.You cant take them with you when you go.I dont want so much stuff anymore.Enough just to throw into a couple of big suitcases is plenty.
Im starting to have to say goodbye to ppl and thats hard too.Ive cried a few times.
I have got some lovely friends here.But I can hardly think straight.My nights are full of dreams...dreams of where Im going and also of where Ive been.Im tired and have no energy left..Hope I can find some to get me home!

posted by butterflies @ 9:32 AM

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a poignant post.. so sad to leave friends and belongings behind.. I'm glad you are dreaming of your future.. and in that future you will always dream of the past.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Leaving a place you've called home for so long is always tough.

But I hope you will have lots of loved ones back here in NZ waiting for your return.

Love, Polar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003