I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Chrysler 300c

My friend Elaine bought a new car this week. Its a 300 C Chrysler? anyway..its gorgeous.Its Black and totally retro.The dash is analouge..with real numbers.
The grill is gorgeous.The motor is a Hemi 8.It has power and its very clever.It can change to a 4 cylinder when it needs to.Ive never liked chyrslers before but its beautiful...and it goes like shit:)..Elaine just took me out for dinner in the new car and we were styling baby:)
Her and I have one more wednesday together.Then Im gone.
Its all life...here one day and gone the next.I will miss her.I love her too.Shes my American girlfriend,her and Joanne...both friends for life.

posted by butterflies @ 1:58 PM

4 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those cars.. when me and hubby were talking about getting cars that one came up alot, but it was a tad out of our price range.. we thought about it tho, just coz they are so cool..

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I visited snidget's page.. something I keep forgetting to do.. and I left this whacky comment about drinking at weddings.. I was saying 'oh hey I drink and smoke' and stuff.. maybe that's not the kind of stuff I should admit to haha.. but I kind of look at it as 'part of my personality' lol and it has nothing to do with salvation.. tho I'm not sure that came across right lol.. I was wishing I could edit out the comment.. your comment was much better lol

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

LOL..thats funny! I had to go back and look at what Id written there.
I dont think mine was any better than yours.
Everyone has an opinion,thats what comment sections are for:)
Its all about honesty and of course some humor too;)

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't want to sound like a 'Christian with a whacky doctrine' lol you know what I mean? anyway, how ya doin' today sister? I'm glad you liked your picture..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003