I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Good things DO happen

Today was a good day..it began with a ph call from Dianne.James sister.It was lovely to hear her voice and it cheered us up.Yesterday his brother rang and he also made us laugh.Then Mum came out to see us with 8 big bags of food..a Xmas parcel donated by ppl from her church.That was wonderful.Inside was a plum pudding which thrilled James tho he did want to know why it was called plum pudding when it contains no plums!! My son finally got a job.Thats so good and he starts early January.Hes living here with us now and we love having him here.Hes a great help,a good friend and he drinks as much coffee as James:)..I feel happy to look over and see him here.
Unfortunately we wont be having Ez with us for Xmas and thats sad.Theres reasons for it that we dont understand but we will see him soon.
James brother has also offered to pay for the kid to go to a surf camp to learn to surf the big waves but so far I havent been able to get her in at this late stage.
James visit to the hospital was a bit sad...his liver is twice the normal size now and the cancer has metatisised to many tumors in his abdomen.But hes happy and we are together.God is good to us.Im so thankful for all the good things that are happening and we can wipe the bad things out.We have been getting some lovely time together and we are happy to be able to sit and watch the chiminea burn and walk the paddocks with Red dog...life is good:)

posted by butterflies @ 11:05 AM

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets just see.....I have two wonderful families, traveled half the world, rode Harleys with some of the best Brothers in the world, have gorgous weather.........think it's close to time to letting God share some of this life!
James

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

There is nothing I can say except...Thank God for the good news & the blessings of family phone calls.
I am just broken-hearted over James' health report, but I know he is at peace, as are you, with his going Home. Heaven is a lovely place...& will be much lovlier when James is there.
I love all ya'll, you are in my prayers. If you ever need me, just think of me & I will be there in your heart holding you up, encouraging you, hugging you, helping you through.'
Merry Christmas my darlin' family-friends!!!
Blessed be...

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You and James inspire me to live my life the best I can, one day at a time. It is wonderful the way you embrace each and every day as they come and appreciate so much of what you do have.

Thank you.
Polar Bear

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger butterflies said...

Thankyou sweet Polar.Its a struggle and its very painful to watch this lovely man die but what else can I do?
This is what my destiny is and I will honor it.
Sleepless..I love you sister and Merry Xmas to you too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003