I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Jake

Happy birthday Jacob.You are an exceptional son,a true friend,my comfort and my rock.You have always bought goodness and joy to my life and I thankyou for that.
When Im down and you put your arms around me and say Love Ya.. ,it gives me strength.
I wish every good thing for you.Cheers Son:)

posted by butterflies @ 10:32 AM

5 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love ya!

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Happy Birthday, Jake. Many more to come.

Blessed be...

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Gary said...

All the best to Jake. And you too.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU and Jacob!!!

JAMES

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Happy Birthday Jacob. Happy Blessings to your mom. It's a day of celebration for the whole family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003