I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cori

Cori arrived safely in the States and is now in the loving care of her Aunty,Uncle and cousin in Sacramento..she rang me this morning.The trip was horrible she said..plane was packed full with no chance of a spare seat to stretch out on.But the food was good!Security was tight and the airport was buzzing with extra personal but that makes us all feel safe and Im glad of it.
It was a long 12 hour flight and Cori did sound tired but she was happy to have been taken to a Mexican resturant on the way home:)..she was sitting in the warm sun and is glad to be away from the rainy winter here.
James actually got dressed today and hes sitting watching TV.He feels so happy that hes got Cori safely home and he can rest now.
We love you kid..may God bless and keep you.

posted by butterflies @ 2:30 PM

4 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

well there is my answer then. all i had to do was read first :)

so happy she is safe and fed and has stretch her legs.

James is at peace now, even more. that is in itself a gift. thank God for giving him another.

and to you, his rock and love and support and guide, thank you.

hugs. to you both, hugs.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Catch said...

I can imagine how much better James feels now that she is safe and with her family...bless you two, you have the peace of God with you. I am a caregiver and have taken care of many people going through the same thing you are going through. Its always better for them to be where they feel comfortable..and thats usually their home. You have my prayers.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Moobear said...

I, like catch, have worked with Hospice and also had a uncle and sister in law that I walked through the valley with. I learned so much from the experience as unpleasant as it is. I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. So glad Cori is safely in CA!
God Bless

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am happy for James and you all.Wish you all well
hugs :) .Keeping you ALL you in my thoughts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003