I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Catching up


When we first built the cottage,I planted this snowball tree.In winter it loses its leaves letting the sun shine through.As spring comes it forms tiny snowballs which get bigger and bigger until they explode into pure whiteness..last week we had gale force winds that blew the flowers to pieces..all white petals covering everything.
And it made me think.
We all have a time in our lives when we blossom.We shine and glow and everyone knows it and can see it.Thats what happened to me and James.My family saw me fall in love...so much so that I left my country to follow my heart and my love.Then James afmily saw the transformation In him.They saw him reach his potential that they always knew was there.They saw us in love and desperate for each other.They saw us having fun and loving life.
Our friends saw our love.They witnessed what happened when the force of love took hold.We couldnt have stopped it if we tried.
James was talking to his mother the other day and she told him that his father would have been so proud of him now and that meant so much to James.
We hate to be apart even for a minute.Yesterday we fell fast asleep for 2 hrs in the middle of the day.Exhaustion had taken over.But we were wrapped in each other and we cant let go.
Hospice came yesterday.The nurse told James that love is keeping him alive.Ppl can feel lve here and can see it with their eyes.This is love that can and will last a lifetime..I love you James Taylor;)...my sweet baby james..

posted by butterflies @ 9:19 AM

5 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

You are so very, very right!!..and you said it so beautifully. The love was always so evident to me when we were together--I just basked in it. It shines through your blog & all the pictures. Love is all there is...love does make the world go round. You are both so blessed. You found your "love of your life". So cool how it happened, too. Now we all glory in it, learn from it, & are blessed by it. That is your & James' ministry. Thank you!!!

Hug, love, smiles....

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i was coming here to tell you i had not forgotten you or James and that i love you both.

i leave your blog feeling overwhelming emotions of joy for you to have what you share in each other. i'm so glad God bought you two together and He will reunite you again.

i'm sorry i've been absent. i will be back soon for i'm too stubborn to be much longer like this. i really miss being here..until soon..

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you when we met what I was going to require of you and you always met the requirements......always hold my hand, always say I love you, and give me an answer to one question, everyday. Do you remember, Baby?
I love you.

James

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Joe & Karen said...

How very beautiful and true. A love like yours does not only pass the test of time but space and plains of existance as well. You and James have a love that radiates all over the world. I am so much so better for been blessed to see it. Sweet Dreams to you and James both. Hold onto eachother, Forever and ever and always.
K

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Your love is beautiful. God bless your night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003