I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lovers Leap


For the last week Ive been woken up at 5am by starlings scratching at the roof making a heck of a racket and shitting all over my back porch.So we got together,me and Ez and his poppa and Jake and we boarded up the holes where they have been getting in..GRREAT:) the birds are flying around in a tizz trying to get inside but they cant so Im happy..I need every bit of sleep I can get.But someone left a piece of wood out and I stood on a nail(but Ive had a tetanus injection in the States so Im fine)but gosh it hurts!! Its my own fault for not wearing shoes.Ezzie was kind and loving but then he skidded over and grazed his knee so we were both hurt.
James has had a weekend with a lot of pain but he was standing beside the ph when it rang and it was his Mum in Oklahoma so he was so pleased to have a long talk with her.He got a parcel from her and his sister yesterday with teeshirts and hoodies and coffee and he loved that.Hes being very brave but I can see pain written on his face.
One of the guys went and did our grocery shopping and that saved me.
Im very proud of how my family and friends have come together to help us all out.We all do things as a crew and no-one is exempt.The boys keep James happy with biker magazines and lots of funny stories and I can feel happy that James is loved by everyone.It was so important to James to bring me home to my family and hes satisfied that hes done that and got Cori safely to her sisters.
I do miss America tho..I miss Applebees,riding all over the place,WAlgreens,(not Walmart!! I hate that place..too big),,I miss breakfast cooked for me,seeing our friends and James family and walking by the lake at dusk.
But Im so happy to be home..I wish everyone could come here and see our beautiful country.The green hills,the snow capped mountains,the fish and chips,the seaside,the warm sand.
Oh Im getting all teary eyed..LOL!! I must stop reminising and live for today!!
Ive got all that I want.My lovely man,my beautiful son,my funny gorgeous grandson,my friends and family,my cottage and my health. and ALL my wonderful blogging friends that keep me going!!Life is so good.

posted by butterflies @ 8:40 PM

7 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I miss you, too !!!, but I am glad you are with your family. It is wonderful to have such a loving support group. Glad to hear they are taking care of ya'll in so many ways.
Have a beautifully blessed day. I love you...forever!

Always your heart-sister...

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Joe & Karen said...

What a beautiful home you and James must have together. Reminiscing is good, its important to remember, but to live in the moment most of the time.
There is an Applebee's restoraunt in Barrie On. about 20 min. from where I live. On Thursday it is my and Joe's 4th wedding anniversary. I want to go there, in honour of you and James, and I'll toast to you, and your shining example of love. You have taught me so much! Thank You
We are so very happy with Champ. He already has his spot on the couch picked and his blanket!
Peace be with you today, and always
K

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I marvel at your strength and at your faith. James could not have a better partner to be there for him. Every time I read your blog I see how great the human spirit can become. Take care of that foot.

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouchie foot!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Great photo!

Sorry to hear that james is in so much pain. It's great to hear that the family has come together. I guess that's what families are there for, altho not ALL families are like that. You and James are lucky to have that.

Take care
Polar B.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never fear. I played "Doctor" with her and fixed the foot as well as I could. Since I knew it would be unwise to use my pain meds on her to eliminate pain, I resorted to the next best thing. A glass on a nice red wine from Yellow Tail.

I love my patient!

James

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

the couple in that picture look very much in love. they look content and strong. what a lovely photo it is..i will tuck it in my heart and often visit it..

how naughty of those starlings to wake you up and make so much mess. i'm glad the 'team' were able to put a stop to that. it is wonderful that you have so many hearts and hands to lend you a spare. you deserve all that love and support hon. and James deserves you..how wonderful the world can be at times..you and James and all the other hearts that are with you helping to take yet another step. you will never be alone my friend..miles don't take away the feelings in the heart. whether you are in America or New Zealand you are loved, cared for and are thought of each and every day.i'm glad that you have all that family and support to help you help James..that is what family and friends do for each other..

i'm so sorry for your foot and for Ezzie's ouch too..kiss both of you better...lots of kisses to make it all a bit better..ouch, sound horribly painful my friend.

i'm very sad that James is in pain. i am afraid of him and Sandy hurting..i do wish that he could continue on without any pain. the docs can they give him some extra medicine to make sure that he is comfortable? of course he puts on a brave face. he is a man for one and two he is so darn strong and brave..and he must for you too, just the same as you do for him hon..

how much can 2 lovers stand would have been a question i ask not too long ago without knowing an answer..Until i met the two of you. you both are the definition of strenght and courage, of love and respect..of commitment and pure, unadulterated joy...how blessed we all to be able to share in your journey James and how wonderful that you let us B..

i love you both..i send you both my heart..Hugs..forever and ever and ever..Love never ends..it like God's love is infinite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003