I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Families

James is sick today..hes been sick all night with very little sleep for either of us.
Hes got a lot of pain and somethings going wrong with his tummy. Hospice will be here soon to assess the situation.
My concern today is for James family.He has a sister and 4 brothers who love him dearly.They are losing a brother as much as Im losing a husband.They cant visit and I know how hard that is for them so I would ask my friends to pray for them also.And for James 86 yr old Mum..I am so lucky to have been loved by all of them.They accepted me from the very start and I love them so much.But I know how much grief they are all going through...They are a wonderful close and loving family,just as mine are.Me and James are fortunate to have been taught to love from our parents.We learnt to be affectionate.We learnt respect and manners.Whatever we may have gone through in our lives,we had the basic stability of a family who cared...many ppl dont have that.Its been a good ground for us to work from.
So as James gets weak and sick,please think of his family and keep them in your prayers...Thankyou.XX

posted by butterflies @ 9:05 AM

9 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always. My thoughts and prayers are always for both you and James and the rest of your wonderfully close knit family. This must be such a difficult time.

Hugs
Polar B.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jerry Bowley said...

You can count on the Canadian Contingent to be thinking about all of you.

Hang in there...

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I've called Mom...prayers are being sent from OK for everyone. I'm here...I'm beside you...I love you both so much!!! E-mail me if you need ANYTHING!!
Phil sends his love & prayers from Washington, too.
Blessed be...

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Butter
we are continuing to keep you in our thoughts.Keep up the good work and try and get some rest while you can.
luv ya Max

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

my dear friend i'm here for anything..call me, email me, i will do anything..and if all i can offer you all are my prayers, you know you got them and they keep on coming..

i'm sorry..

i love you all..and for sure let me know what hospice saids..

and his family, your family, and all your friends are included my sweet..

stay strong with God's graces and with His infinite love you can do all..

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Moobear said...

Beverly,
Hon, you and James have been in my prayers and I will pray even more now. I will also remember all family members as well. Take care my friend.

Your friend in North Carolina

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Gary said...

As usual your focus is not on your own problems but instead the problems of others. That is part of what makes you a really good person.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

I know how hard today is for you and James. I know you miss your dear friend Dave. I know you ache for D and her suffering. I know how hard this all would be on it's own and yet it's even more so complicated. I'm sorry. I love you both. I send you kisses and hugs.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

How are things now, B? Anxious for an update....

Polar B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003