I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, November 16, 2006

A love letter

I lie down each night to go to sleep,always making sure I thank the Lord for you entering my life before closing my eyes.I cherish each touch of your hand,each tone of your voice.You have given me a lifetime of joy and love in such a small timeframe.Thankyou Baby.I love you.James xxx

Every morning when James went to work,he would leave me a note on the coffee table.They are my most treasured possessions.


Last night he said to me"can I go now"...I said.."whenever your ready Baby"
Where there is love,there is no fear.

posted by butterflies @ 8:52 AM

6 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Love never dies...isn't that wonderful!!! It is hard to let go, this I know, but it is necessary to transition, as you know so well.

Ride easy, my dearest James...brother of my heart!! Go ride Harley's in Heaven. Dave is waiting. Take his hand...step over into the Land of Perpetual Sunshine. Goodbye for now. I will see you soon!! I love you!!

Blessed be...

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

I think James is just getting ready for the next adventure..the next ride.I still think it will be a few days yet.Although he has stopped eating hes still awake and yesterday I got him to fold the laundry(its good to keep busy;)
Hes quiet now and mostly just lies in bed..we play music and he reads his bible all the time.
Now that he has my permission to leave,he will begin to get ready..
We still have a bit of time left..

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

these words are so hard to read. i cannot comprehend how hard they are to write. and worst to live.

you love him and your love for him puts him first. that is plain to see and read. your giving him permission to let go is the most unselfish and most loving act that you could ever give him. and the most hardbreaking for you honey.

i'm sorry.

i'm so sorry.

Dave is waiting and so is God. And Bev, we will all be here to catch you hon. whatever we can do or say.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

This must be so hard for you. I want to be there for you if you ever need me. Stay strong, and treasure each and every moment as you have been!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Jan said...

You are a braver soul than am I. For when my love was near death, "I am not ready!" was my cry.
Tears roll down my cheeks right now, God bless you and James for your love is so ... WOW!

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of both of you these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003