I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

our Moon



One night we were lying in bed and James said to me "what can I give you Baby? Id give you the earth if I could"..I looked out the window and saw a beautiful moon.
I said "Id rather have the moon" He said "its yours Baby"

Every full moon is OURS..Tonight In New Zealand we have a full moon..my wonderful son Jake ..www.simiankingdom.com went out and took this pic for me.
I love my son and I love my Man and I love my God who created this moon.

posted by butterflies @ 11:34 PM

9 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Well, your moon looked mighty beautiful here in the last bit. Thank you for James for giving it to you, and for you for sharing it with all of us.

Not once will i see it, and not think of how much James loves you and how toughtful Jake is.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOxOXOXOXOXO

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Gary said...

It may just be a coincidence, but that moon looks just like the moon we have here in Houston. :)

I hope you have a good week.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Hey...James gave you my moon!! ~smiles~

Have a wonderful, love-filled week. Hugs to all!! I love you so very much...& I miss you guys.

Blessed be..

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The moon is so bright it is hard to believe! It was like daylight outside last night!

James

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I read where NASA is going to build a base on the moon. I think your use of it is far better.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,My friend hope you guys are O.K.
The moon looks upon many night-flowers;the night-flower sees one moon.....W Jones.:)
Thanks for sharing.
Wish you well

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that if they build a moon base (Dr J, I saw that article too!) they pay you royalties!

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful wish.
And an absolutely amazing photo.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Bob said...

I was looking at the moon the other night, this might make me sound a bit stipid but I didn't realise we all had a full moon at the same time! A saying that I always live by is, 'Never tempt fate' and another good saying is, 'You can fool some of the people all the time, and all the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time'. Another good one is, 'For every down there is an up'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003