I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This and That


The one thing we both miss the most is riding around on our harley.We rode winter and summer,except when it was snowing.James is a great rider..hes been riding since he was very young.It was his life.Similary I grew up on bikes too.My mates all rode and I had my own triumph.The brotherhood/sisterhood is something that no-one can explain.If you break down someone will always give a hand,if you need anything,there will be someone ready to assist.Harley owners are staunch.They have strength and love for each other.Nothing much fazes them.When the first doc told us James had cancer he said ...now go and RIDE! When we told someone else she said arent you scared..James said if we were scared we wouldnt ride! Fear just doesnt come into it.
Its never been a part of US.I made 6 trips to the States at the express concern of my doc because its dangerous to fly with a deep vein thrombosis...but I made it.
Me and James have made it:) He has 3 days til his 53rd birthday which no-one ever said he would make.We dont believe doctors,lawyers,or astrologists.We only believe God.He has never let us down.His love surrounds us.It nurtures us.Our friends help us and our families take care of us.We got a wonderful parcel of goodies from Diane and Danny and more from friends over here.The postman continues to toot the horn when something arrives.Its almost Christmas and its exciting.The only problem is that I cant get out to buy anyone presents cos I cant leave James,but next week I may let Mum mind him while I go looking for some things.We are really happy..insanely so.Yesterday our palliative care doctor bought his new registrar out to meet us.Her name is Anna.Shes young and pretty and sweet.Its nice to see new ppl in our lives.Im going to plant some begonias and some more marigolds.The sunflowers are getting big..they are James favourite.
We had a friend come over from Japan to stay.He bought us some cool things.Shirts for Jake,Japanese coffee for James and some Gucci Rush2 perfume for me.Its exciting:)

posted by butterflies @ 2:05 PM

4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It truly IS a wonderful life!
Merry Christmas Bev & James.
xoxo
JoAnne

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it too late to "Live Hard, Die Young, and leave a good looking corpse?"

James

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. it's Chana, i'm having trouble leaving comments it seems.

we will all be celebrating his bday. around the world from one end to another there will be glad hearts. it will be a day not only to thank God for his giving the world James but in one more time showing us that God is all and all is God.

my heart to you both, XO

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Well, I left a long comment last night & it appears Blogger lost it too. ARAGHHHH!!! Suffice to say...this a such a beautiful post. It exudes the love you & James have for each other.

I agree with Chana, we will be celebrating James B-day on Saturday all around the world. Love ya little bro of my heart (yep I'm older).

Blessed be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003