I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy birthday Son

Today is my beautiful sons birthday..as Ive said each year on my blog on his bday,his birth gave me life.Until I gave birth,I didnt know true love.He taught me to love unconditionally.Its a love that no-one can take away.
He was such a good baby..sleeping right through the night from 6 wks old.He smiled,he cooed and ate ..he did everything right.Ive never had any problems with him.He was so good with James..caring for him and loving him as much as I did.
Hes grown into a fine man.Im so proud of him and Im glad to be back in NZ where wer can spend time together.Tonight we went out for dinner:)
He ate only meat! But I adore him anyway...heh
Happy birthday Jacob.

posted by butterflies @ 8:56 PM

4 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Sons are the best!! and you have such a good one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!! with many many more to come.


Blessed be....

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Me Crabby said...

me love birthdays!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something special between a mother and her son. I am so glad that you were able to spend some time together Birthdays are truly a day to be celebrated.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Love his name, baby boys make me melt. He is lucky to have a mum like you...happy birthday to him :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003