I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thankyou

With all my heart and soul,I want to say THANKYOU.
I have recieved cards,gifts,and flowers from all over the world...beautiful kind thoughts from friends and fellow bloggers.Each day the postman brings something it makes me so happy to know that ppl care and think about me.Its humbling and wonderful...Though these last weeks have been really hard,I have come to know who my real friends are,who really cares about ME.
For the last week I have been walking and reading and taking the occasional trip out with Jake..not going too far as I still feel vulnerable and fragile but each day gets warmer and softer.The nights are getting easier too.
My heart friends comfort me with E cards and little notes,emails and IMs.And I am so grateful.I could not have gotten through this without all of you.
A million times, I thankyou.

posted by butterflies @ 10:16 AM

6 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

NO...THANK YOU!!! Thank you for sharing your life, James' life, your love, & all the trials & tribulations with me. Having you as my sister-friend has so enriched my life. You are inspiring. Your faith never wavered...& that is such a wonderful testimony. You hold a place in my heart that is touched by no other. You are my sister...your are my friend...you are my rock & my inspiration. I love you so very much!!

I am so glad you are getting out a little. It is good to do so. I am glad life is getting a little better each moment. Take care, nurture yourself. Take time for whatever you want.

Forever your sister in Oklahoma!

Blessed be...

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

What you gave us by sharing your journey is so much more than we can ever give you.I will keep praying for you .

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I think you already know how much I admire your strength.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Clara....in TN said...

I want to say Thank YOU!!!! You taught us all a lesson.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spend a lot of time with Jake... kids help so much

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Evan said...

Hi, just popped across the pond for the first time to see your space here- am taken aback at the deep and intense feelings, as I read back there is certainly so much going or has gone on. You clearly have a lot of people who care supporting you- brilliant
I hope you are travelling strong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003