I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The wedding


Today my youngest brothers daughter got married.She looked beautiful.
It was a lovely day and we had a lot of quality family time.I love weddings.They signify a future full of hope and love...of dreams and wishes.Full of wonder.
Shes such a good kid,,young,so young. I adore her.I wish her every good thing and Gods blessings.It was a good day and Im happy.

posted by butterflies @ 11:07 PM

6 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Butter..cant imagine the strength it took to go to a wedding.
Yu doing so good chick.
Max and Cilla..we love ya

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you were able to share in their love and their day. And I'll bet someday, there will be a knock at the cottage door and she will be asking for your wisdom on love. You have so much strength and wisdom to offer.
God Bless.
love
4

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

It was good for you to have this stop on your new journey. You shared for a momemt the love of another couple. You participated in their happy event. All of this is part of moving on throuhh your grief.

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Clara....in TN said...

God Bless you for your courage and strength. Lovely girl, she is....(both of you)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Such a beautiful bride!! I am so glad you shared in their day. Your presence was the testimony to true, true love. You are beautiful!!!

Blessed be...

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you took part in the happy day! It is nice to see you smile:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003