I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, January 04, 2009

A new year...


Happy New year my friends.
Ive had a lot of time to think over the past week.
I have enjoyed time with my family and I have seen friends that I havent seen for a while.
Once again Ive had some sickness but today my brother came out and prayed for me,laying hands onto my pulled muscles on my ribs..so sore from coughing.
Tonight I feel heaps better and have my strength back.God is good.
But the thing I have been thinking of the most is kindness.If everyone in the world would just be kind to each other and take care of how and what they say,the world would be a nicer place for me to live in.
Its so easy to be kind and gentle..considering the feelings of others without thinking of ourselves.Its easy to love.
Im praying for a year filled with kindness,of understanding and of knowledge.
And most of all for peace.
Im so easy to please:)

posted by butterflies @ 7:10 PM

7 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Butterflies.
Happy New year Babe.
Weve been checking on ya but dont always comment.
We miss ya.Hope you find your dreams. Max and Cilla

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could all use a little more peace. I am truly trying to make my efforts known. Instead of impatiently honking I motion for a driver to merge and even smile to let him/her know I am not being facetious. It's funny how some people don't know how to take the kindness.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

If more people were kind it would make this a far better world indeed.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Kindness..what a concept. I LOVE kindness. I find it so much easier to practice being kind than to be (as I used to say to my son) a "grump butt". This is one of my resolutions for the New Year. Be kind to everyone, even my Mother. It is not always easy.

Love ya my sister!! I am sending good vibes through the Universe for you. Healing vibes, loving vibes, kind vibes. Maybe they will light on others as they make their way to you.

xxxoooxxxooo

Blessed be...

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I am so pleased you are in repair..onwards and upwards my friend from across the chanel :)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Just checking in. What's new with you??

Love ya!!!




Blessed be...

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The flower of kindness will grow. Maybe not now, but it will some day.
And in kind that kindness will flow, for kindness grows in this way."
Take care :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003