I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I was right

The tests I had have all turned out to be normal just as I thought.
Of course Im stoked :)

The anesthetic knocked the crap out of me and its taken 48 hrs to get it out of my system.Its the same stuff I was given after surgery once to stop me vomitting.
Its called the truth drug...I dont remember anything of the procedure but that night I dreamed of James.Him and I were just living our normal life and he was healthy and pre-sick...
I woke feeling as if we had just spent some lovely time together.
All day I could hardly move and was zapped of my strength..But today I felt better.Had a glass of wine with dinner,macaroni cheese homemade.And it didnt hurt!
I think the wine makes eating much less stressful.

So..cheers my friends and thanks for the support!!

posted by butterflies @ 11:25 PM

7 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I am so happy!!! ~~~doing the Happy Dance~~~


btw...almost got hit by a piece of shit car the other day & thought of you. YaYa Sisterhood!!! LOL


blessed be...

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Butter
Doing the happy dance with the oklahoma girl for ya!
I knew you would be okay.
Now stop worrying and drink more wine..you love it HAHA
Love Max

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

So glad to hear everything went OK.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Wonderful news and I am so glad you can relax and enjoy life as ou ought to :)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Lori said...

That's great. Medical procedures and not knowing can be so frightning. Now enjoy yourself. The mac and cheese sounds wonderful!

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kiwi princess
see we get threw anyting and it turns out ok it will be good always and fore ever like that i promise you know who this...grummpy smelly trucker

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Prayed for you every night. Glad your normal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003