I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Beautiful Day


The sun is shining,its warm,and I feel so good!
Im happy now and my life is how it should be...

Ive been painting my house (and almost everything) else heh
And it all looks so clean and fresh.
Summer is here and Im in paradise.

The only thing I have got to worry about now is Mum havinga knee replacement tomorrow....shes 80 and not as strong as she used to be.
Shes never had surgery in her life!! or even been sick so I dont know how shes going to cope but all I can do is leave her in Gods hands. xx

posted by butterflies @ 4:51 PM

4 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Ravn... said...

I am glad ur feeling good.
I pray ur mom will be ok soon.

Love Ravn

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Prayers for Mum!!! She will be fine. Sounds like you are really into Spring, cleaning/refurbishing. Nice!! I am getting ready for Winter. Fall is beautiful this year, lovely colors. Who knows what Winter will hold this go round. You know OK, anything can happen. This week we are still in the 70's. Sunny & just beautiful. Leaves are getting deep in the backyard so I need to rake. LOL

Love ya my dearest heart sister!!

blessed be...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Will add your Mum to my prayer list.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger butterflies said...

Thanks so much:)
But just an hr before leaving Mums house to go to hospital they called to cancel..this is the 3rd time this has happened.
with a free health care system we have to wait ..Her knee replacement is elective surgery and acute takes precedence.Its how it should be but its stressful for her and all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003