I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Heaven.


Mums surgery was a success..she is now walking on her new knee and apart from a few hiccups with her blood pressure and pain relief shes doing well..I have been at the hospital all the time.Its a long way to walk and 15 kms each way to drive every day and Im exhausted! but I wouldnt have it any other way..


Today we were at the hospital with Mum and I was telling my brother that I had told James to email me when he got to heaven just so that I knew he had got there safely..but I never got an email..
Ez(11) said in a quiet soft voice..theres probably no broadband..
It was so gorgeous.we all laughed:)

posted by butterflies @ 11:29 AM

2 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

That is the most endearing thing I have ever heard!! Not to mention too funny for words. I giggle everytime I think about it "there's probably no broadband" Just priceless!

Glad you Mum is on the mend. Have a wonderful day, dearest!! I love & miss you.

blessed be...

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

what a gorgeous post, I love it so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003