I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Her Son

We spent the day with James family yesterday.We went out to eat and all got a chance to say our goodbyes.
At the end of the day I was sitting alone with James Mum.I said to her *Im sorry that Im taking your son away*
sHE said *Oh no...you gave him back to me*:)
It was a nice day and I love her dearly.Shes been a great mother-in law.

posted by butterflies @ 4:46 AM

6 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'you gave him back to me'.. how lovely! that really touched my heart. she sounds like a graceful lady..

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a wonderful tribute to a great son.Good luck butterflies.I wish you the very best

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom spoke the truth. You have brought such joy to James, it's incredible. We all love seeing him so happy and fulfilled. Even though the remaining time may be short, he has had more loving hours with you than many people have in a lifetime....Love all three of you,

Diane

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

How could anyone not notice how in love & in tune the two of you are with each other. It is a joy to be around you. Makes my heart swell with happiness. Thanks for allowing me to share your life in OK this last year...& thank you for sharing mine, for being such good friends to Dave & me, for always being there. You are special people!! I love you both!!
Blessed be...

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Thank you all so much.
Diane,I love you too..Im glad and blessed that I was able to find true love in my life with your brother.
D..we have always had such FUN with you! Dave and you will dwell forver on our hearts.Its been our pleasure to know you Hon:)
Elaine: thnaks sister:)

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, yer welcome sis.. oh I put a linky poo to ya on my page.. it was pretty difficult to find OTHERS to go there with ya lol, but there's a little list of links now. miss you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003