I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Leaving..on a jet plane...

Wow...we are finally leaving.This will be my last post til I arrive in NZ..we leave LA on wed night and arrive in Auckland on friday!! 24 freaking hrs of flying.
We are staying in a motel for one more night then fly out tomorrow.
So Long America...its been a BLAST:)

posted by butterflies @ 6:45 AM

5 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW butterflies!! The time is upon you.. How are you taking it? I feel like crying FOR ya..

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Gosh, you're really leaving. I will miss you, but am so grateful for the opportunity to know you. Your friendship & love has meant so much to me. I will never forget either of you...and we will stay in touch. Ain't the internet great???!!!!???!!
Safe voyage my friends!! God be with you & keep you.
Love...d

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lost said...

Have a good flight! Make sure you wear comfortable shoes.

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage, sweet girl. Be safe and enjoy your travels! :)

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Can't wait to have you back in NZ, sweetie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003