I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Time to accept..


Im finally starting to feel better.The antibiotics are working and Ive begun to get my strength back although I feel as if there are a million tears just trying to escape through my eyes.I wont let them!When I look at James I feel safe and calm.He says so many things to me each and every day that I will always treasure.He tells me Im beautiful,he tells me I smell nice,he holds my hand when I driving,he runs a bath for me and fills it with bubbles,he kisses me constantly,he laughs and makes me laugh!Hes such a good husband and my only regret is that I didnt have him for all these past years.I wish we had of had children together and grown up alongside each other....but life is too short for regrets and I must stop being maudling.Im actually full of joy and so in love its hardly possible to believe.
Its all good:)

posted by butterflies @ 4:20 PM

5 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always remember we have now, Princess.

James

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Some people go through their whole life's not knowing the power of love-how sad is that. You live it and it will be forever with you in your heart, in your mind and in your memories. I know that wouldn't be your first choice-neither would it be for me but what can we do? I think you are beautiful and so is he, i think it comes from peace and faith and strength and love. Let your tears out if they are there. They don't make you weaker and he already knows your sadness. Share it all for aslong as you have the chance. Take care. Hugs.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Happy belated bday!!

You and James look great together!

hugs
Polar

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Love is so fleeting & fragile. You have an everlasting love-it came at just the right time for both of you. You are a beautiful woman, inside & out. You are living each day with purpose & love. That is the most any of us can hope for. What a blessing you both have been to me. I am so glad we became friends.
Enjoy the ride!!!

Blessed be...

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Love is grand. I am thankful I've spent almost my whole life with mine. Your hisband sounds like a one terrific guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003