I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas:)


Today we celebrate the birth of Christ..the Saviour who came to earth and lived as a man so that he could die for our sins.His LIFE was our example of how to live ours.A life of love,hope,faith,endurance and honour.Thankyou Lord for saving us.
Its also my sisters birthday.She was born on Christmas Eve and lived for 8 years.Today I will celebrate her life too.
Merry Christmas everyone from me and from James.:)

posted by butterflies @ 10:30 AM

2 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I hope you are enjoying Christmas. I pray that both you and James will find it to be blessed.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Moobear said...

Today is special for me too, first for having met so many wonderful folks since I started bloggin. Folks like you. Also today is me and hubby's 39th wedding anniversary and tomorrow the day set aside for the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May he shower you and James with special blessing this Christmas. With much love friend my friend.

Claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003