I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Eve


This is Hamilton City,New Zealand..15mins away from where we live in the country.Its a pretty town with a huge river running through the centre so that wherever you want to go you have to keep crossing the river over lovely old bridges..I love Hamilton.The ppl are friendly and theres not the big city feel to it.

Tonight is New Years Eve.The last day of 2006.Its not a time to look back.Im looking ahead.Whatever God has in store for us,we accept.Whatever happens God will be with us.He has never let me down.He continues to love us.
Tonight as I sip my merlot,I drink a toast to everyone:) Happy New Year and cheers:)

posted by butterflies @ 6:21 PM

7 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Blessed New Year to ya'll!! I love you & I'll toast you a midnight.
Always in my heart, always my tribe.

Blessed be...

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year and cheers to you too Butter:)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

May the God of all yeras continue to bless you in this new one.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you both.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Happy New Year, dear B, and James!!

I overnighted in Hamilton 2 or 3 years ago when I did the Lost World abseil in Waitomo. Very pretty town, and I loved it.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Gary said...

I love towns like that. I wish there were some in Texas, but I'm pretty sure there aren't.

Hoping for the best for you this New Year.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Have a blessed New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003