I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Wet Wet Wet

Here I am at home in Hamilton New Zealand.Its rained every day!!
Ive finally come on line to check my emails and blog thanks to my wonderful son
Jake who has managed to set my computer up:)...well he does work at Telecom so that helps.We are still at my Mums house but moving into the cottage tomorrow.
We had a HELL trip over tho it was better than some Ive had.
We left Oklahoma and arrived in Denver and had 30 mins to get to the next terminal.
We got to LA at 9.30pm and had to get to the international terminal in 20 mins!!
We were exhausted but thanks be to God...we got a flight to NZ on AIR NZ and we got
a whole row of seats to ourselves.James and Cori slept most of the 13 hr trip home and I wandered the plane talking to ppl and crew.The food was nice and the crew were great.If you ever have to fly go on AIR NZ!.
Mum and Jake and Ezzie met us at the airport even tho they said they werent coming
and it was a joy to see them again.My heart was home.My soul was intact.
We have spent the last few days buying stuff for our new house.Weve bought a lounge suite,bedroom suite,fridge,washing machine,TV,coffee maker etc etc...Im so tired I can hardly think straight.
Its been so good to see all my family again tho.Emmie has been kind,Ezzie is a wee angel and tells us he loves us all the time,Mums been cooking and this morning we went to hear my brother preach at his church.Its so good to be home...I DO miss all my American friends and have had so much love from them all..they kept me sane and Im so grateful to all of them.
Tomorrow we will enrol Cori in school.Shes loved having a lot of time with Jake and Emma and all my nephews and my friends.She loves the food!! She looks healthy and happy.Shes got a new life.Tonight shes at youth group.
I will email everyone individually when we get settled into the cottage.I love you all and thanks for the great support.:)

posted by butterflies @ 8:19 PM

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey good to see you there there.. you are going to have to change your banner now. you're in new zealand! woweee!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Hey girlfriend!! So glad you are home at last with everyone you love (except for us friends who are still here~~~smiles~~~. I know this will be so good for your family. Cori will blossom now. New life, new friends, new Cori. She is a blessed young lady. I miss you guys,but it is nice that you are only an e-mail away. Have fun settling in to your new home. Hugs, kisses, & love to all of you.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Good to have ya home!

Hope you have fun setting up house back here! It might take a while to settle back in.

Best of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003