I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, July 08, 2005

Londons shock

We are shocked to see that London has been hit so hard by some cowards with bombs.
The tubes system is closed,buses stopped running and many ppl stranded in central London. There have been about 37 killed and scores injured seriously,some with legs blown off.These figures continue to change with each news report.
Terrorists have struck again.
My thoughts are with everyone who has suffered a loss and I will pray for the wonderful city of London.(My nieces cellphone cant be reached and we are waiting to hear from her).

posted by butterflies @ 9:15 AM

3 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Hope you hear from your niece soon. My prayers are with her. Such a horrible event. I just got sick watching the news coverage. Terrorists----we have got to, as a world of decent people, stop this carnage.
Blessed be...

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

It is horrible.

My thoughts and prayers are with your niece. Hope you get some news soon!

PB

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

Amy is fine thank God..she travels regulary on the Piccadilly Line which had the terrible smash but the train she uses was a later one.Thanks for the thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003