I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Monday, July 04, 2005

Tom Cruise....the wanker

Im so shocked at the comments made by Tom Cruise over the weekend.
He said that ppl with mental illness should go for a walk and take vitamins!
This was in response to Brooke Shields terrible experience with post partum depression where she felt suicidal and worthless.She came forward bravely and spoke to the world about what happened to her and helped millions of other women feel as if they could speak to their doctors about the feelings they are having.
I think shes wonderful to do that.
Im sick to death of Tom Cruise.He cant act,hes such a dickhead.Now hes all over the TV and the news grabbing hold of Katie Holmes and geting engaged to her after only 3 mths and shes joining his stupid church.What a silly girl.
Tom Cruise has managed to negate the feelings of everyone who needs medical intervention at a critical and sad time in their lives.Hes dissed the doctors who work in psychiatric medicine and who do an excellent job at saving many lives and making others feel that with help,they can cope.
So..Fuck off Tom and keep out of other ppls business.... cos your movies suck and we dont want to hear from you!!

posted by butterflies @ 12:35 PM

5 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Lost said...

Nice to know that I am not alone in hating Rev. Cruise. Him talking is like nails on a chalkboard to me! We can only hope that some crazed fan of his stops taking their meds (since TOM said it was ok) and decides that they should off Tom and themselves and go down in a blaze of glory.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger butterflies said...

I agree Lost.His comments were so out of line.I have friends on meds that have saved their lives.And Ive also worked in that field too.At a time of crisis a little intervention is vital.I do agree with him that there is far too much ritalin being given to kids without them being correctly diagnosed tho.
I just think its not his place to judge and we are actually not interested in his opinions.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Yup. I agree. Tom Cruise is indeed a wanker.

I used to like him! I think he's a nut now.

PB

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what would happen if Tom decided to convert to Christianity and ended up under severe demonic attack... wonder if going for a walk and vitamins would help? hahahahahahahaha!!!! not that meds would help either, but still..

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Oh my gosh!! This guy needs to get over himself. Meds have saved my life--along with my faith in God. I would be a screaming meme without the meds. Plus I just might have killed my Mother by now.
I don't know why some famous people think they have all the answers. Brooke Shields was so courageous to share her story. To help others like we are supposed to as Christians.
Then this....comes along & makes an ass of himself. URGHHHH!!
No more wasted time on Tommy boy.
Blessed be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003