I listen to the gentle murmuring voice
Of our city, awake despite the hour
And I linger, unwilling to return
To the television world inside — droolingmonkey

Friday, July 29, 2005

Too much talk

The kids teacher rang to tell me that the child talk too much.
He said shes a social butterfly and walks round the class talking all day.
Shes been getting into trouble for it.
She does love to talk,maybe something to do with all the years with her mother when she wasnt allowed to say fk all.
Anyway,I have to wait til she comes home to speak with her about it..more talk!!
She also texts like crazy..180 in 2 days..is this unusual?

posted by butterflies @ 10:19 AM

3 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

God love Cori!!! I think this does have a lot to do with her life before you & James. The kid just has to have attention & negative attention is better than no attention. I hope she can get past this. Unfortunately, from what I hear from my other friends with kids this text thing is pretty usual. They seem to do it constantly. ARGHHHH!!
Love ya girlfriend. Hang in there!!

 
At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget her Italian heritage. Text messaging must be an Italian's dream - can't talk verbally, but can still talk with our hands!
Give her a BIGGGGG HUG & KISSSSS from us.
Jerry, Diane and Kelly

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I already done over 1200 txt this month! But...we 23 year olds do like the txting... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site design by M. Collins, 2003